This is a powerpoint presentation on Multiple Outcome Interdisciplanry Research and Learning (MOIRL) in the Coastal Areas Climate Change Education Partnership (CACCE), developed by University of South Florida and Hillsborough County Public Schools
Coastal Areas Climate Change Education Partnership Prepares Educators, Students and Professionals for a Changing World.
Join forces with educators and scientists in the Coastal Areas Climate Change Education Partnership (CACCE) to create innovative education programs for schools and organizations in Florida and the Caribbean to improve current and future generations’ understanding of climate change and the local impacts.
- Multiple Outcome: allows for people and organizations to work together without necessarily having the same immediate goals.
- Interdisciplinary: builds on expertise from more than one discipline
- Research and learning: assumes that people learn when engaged in research
ACTIVITY DESCRIPTION AND TEACHING MATERIALS
View this presentation >> Multiple Outcome Interdisciplanry Research and Learning (MOIRL) in the Coastal Areas Climate
TEACHING NOTES / CONTEXT FOR USE
MOIRL is transdisciplinary: includes expertise inside and outside of the university:
- students (K-16 and graduate);
- teachers and educational researchers;
- informal science educators;
- scientists and engineers;
- business and industry;
- policy makers; and
- community members
Assessment is not relative to this presentation.
REFERENCES AND RESOURCES
Allan Feldman, Ph.D. Director, email@example.com
Coastal Areas Climate Change Education Partnership
Professor of Science Education
University of South Florida